Friday, April 30, 2010

A Clean-up On Elm Street


A new A Nightmare On Elm Street? I’m still getting over the original, when I saw it in junior high and got leg cramps from sitting with my feet on the chair in front of me and tensing up every couple minutes. It was the first time I’d ever experienced this agony, and I let out a worthy Wilhelm scream during the movie. My fellow Mission Theatergoers had to think I was the biggest wuss ever.
Inspired by some key scenes in the film, a friend and I became obsessed with checking out our school’s boiler room. It turned out to be about 1/80th the size of the one in the movie. But still, pretty cool.
I only went to a few scary movies back then because they weren't my thing. The real draw was having fun with friends, like when one “accidentally” spilled his drink all over an annoying classmate.

Here's how you pull that off:
















You didn't get this from me. 


No comments:

Post a Comment